Underwater photography is one of the most popular diving specialties, and with so many underwater cameras to choose from, it has become easier and more fun than ever to capture images of your underwater scuba adventures.
The PADI Underwater Photographer course gets you going quickly, whether you use a point-and-shoot camera or a sophisticated dSLR like the pros.
Because underwater photography is also popular with snorkelers, there is an option for avid snorkelers and skin divers to complete the course.
Through hands-on training and guidance from your instructor, you’ll discover:
- how to choose the right underwater camera system for you;
- the PADI SEA (Shoot, Examine, Adjust) method for getting great shots quickly;
- principles for good composition of underwater images;
- practical techniques to take great photos with your digital camera.
The course consists of:
– 2 knowledge developments
– maximum 2 adventure dives
Duration: minimum 1 day
Prerequisites: PADI Open Water Diver or equivalent certification;
Minimum age: 10 years old
Price includes: basic diving equipment hire, training dives, land transport from the hotel to the dive sites, PADI manual and certification fee.
Price not includes: Underwater camera hire.