Excellent buoyancy control is what defines skilled scuba divers. You’ve seen them underwater. They glide effortlessly, use less air and ascend, descend or hover almost as if by thought. They more easily observe aquatic life without disturbing their surroundings. You can achieve this, too.
The PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Specialty course improves the buoyancy skills you learned as a new diver and elevates them to the next level.
During this course you’ll learn how to:
- determine the exact weight you need, so you’re not too light or too heavy;
- trim your weight system and scuba gear so you’re perfectly balanced in the water;
- streamline to save energy, use air more efficiently and move more smoothly through the water;
- hover effortlessly in any position – vertical or horizontal.
The course consists of:
– 2 knowledge developments
– maximum 2 adventure dives
Duration: minimum 1 day
Prerequisites: PADI Open Water Diver or equivalent certification;
Minimum age: 10 years old
Price includes: basic diving equipment hire, training dives, land transport from the hotel to the dive sites, PADI manual and certification fee.