Thanks to this course you will develop skills and confidence to deal with medical emergencies of daily life, not only diving related.
You will learn the basics of CPR and First Aid with the same techniques and priorities used by paramedic and doctors.
Anyone can access this course, both divers and non-divers.
The Emergency First Response Course meets the training requirements for the PADI Rescue Diver Course and all the Tec and Professional-level courses.
Some of the most important skills developed during the course consist of:
– BLS (Basic Life Support): CPR cardiopulmonary resuscitation with chest compressions and rescue breath on a training manikin;
– spinal injury management;
– shock management;
– serious bleeding management;
– choking management;
– use of barriers to reduce the risk of transmissible diseases;
– AED (automated external defibrillator).
The course consists of:
– theory session
– practical session
Duration: minimum 1 day
Minimum age: none
The certification must be renewed periodically.
Price: € 150.00
Price includes EVERYTHING: EFR manual and certification fee.